Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Grounding Truth



#Holy #Ground #In #Waves #EnchantressTheBabblerOnYouTUbE #SoULcurLy #SoulDeepYOuMUSTbeVIBEinHIGHEST2ComeNeARMySPACE 




For so long I felt the need to explain myself ... 

got to that root of a pollute 

for so long I apologized always for any form of expression or feeling or thinking I found myself sharing ...

Got to that root of a pollute too 

...


For so long I denied myself 

For so long for so long for so long 


got to that root of a pollute too ...


for so long I held my tongue 👅 


meanwhile I got copycats plagiarizing my auric fields like something unreal and talking about me 

as if they know some deal of a seal 

they seal unto themselves 

real deal 

Holy field 


For so long 

for so long 

for so long 


No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me