Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, April 15, 2018

HE's Not The ONE!

IF I am to be Honest 
It would be me 
being honest
about all this 
disappointment 
felt 
but never allowing myself 
to EXPRESS
it 
for appearing 
UNGRATEFUL 
but did I not 
come to terms
with how 
I am 
never
using 
GRATITUDE
again 
funking up my own head
NEWNESS
once again 
if I am going to be 
HONEST
with myself 
at this moment 
in TIME 
what a wrinkling existing 
within this 
divine 
failure to see 
over and over again 
the silence
that has 
creeped into my 
being 
for failure 
to recognize 
that I 
am 
too 
FEELING 
or am I not 
FEELING 
this feeling 
revealing 

#Who #IS #your #GOD #SOuRcE
#disappointment 
#CRy
#LETgo
#VoicesOFSouls
#NEWMOON 
#Aries 
#Astrology 
#Chiron #FREED
#Taurus #Cant #Eat
#Sagittarius #Can #Breathe 
#Gemini #Speaks
#Wisdom 
#Creeps 
#Pisces #Asleep 
#Aquarius #Beat
#Capricorn #deep 
 #Libra #sweeps 
#Raising #Consciousness #Mindfulness #Healthy #living #Worthiness #of #Repeating #Cycles #Stampeding #NWO

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me