Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, March 11, 2018

When a NARCISSIST Returns Poetry SOLUTIONS

I thought we were done
 NOOOOO 

how dare he?
just show up out of the
BLUE 
and taunt me
because he thinks that its
COOL
sadistic games
such a
FOOL 
I am so over you
so much so
that you have been
forever
replaced
so get outta my face
with all your sugar coated lies

Is it really FUN to endanger peoples lives? 
Is it really FUN to drive someone else outta their mind?
HE is CRAZY 
if he BELIEVES for one second that
I AM 
missing any of his shitty shit stains
for his vibration is an
ABOMINATION 
and if he rings my bell
one more time
I AM 
gonna ninja kick his ass off my property
he has till the count of 3 to
FLEE  
there will be no stopping me
from righteous
decrees
roots are we
is me
and he must of forgot how ballLESS
 he truly is
I mean look at him
He has no balls so not too sure why he fakes so many jacks
cause he was never equipped to beat any of that
his vibrations are whack
made to ATTACK 
till he met the warrior in she
she is me
Healing me
MINDFULLY 
for you have infiltrated your funky smells
for quite sometime
PEACE existing within my shrine
gifts from the divine
and it ain't nothing that cost a dime
that is priceless existing within me
that not you or anybody needs to see
or know
but truth sometimes feels left out in the
cold
so there you go
Once upon a hypnotized tower
she allowed for him to rule her
world
forgetting the fire in she
I'll admit
I felt weak
in all your deceit
with you I was apparently unwell
and here you come
MR. CARIFRESCO
like you got it like that
irritable I am still healing thru
TRIGGER is YOU
the prison & poison
that attaches itself to me
with you anywhere near
my body is still
detoxing

you
 FLAMES are her births
stay out of my way
you don't want to get hurt


#PUt #the #cigarette #butts #out #Smokers #Anonymous #detoxing #Update #Poetry #Empowerment #EnchantressTheBABBLER #speaks #Fluent #screwYOU #BLESSINGS through and through

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Enchantress’s Elixir: A Magical Brew for Sinus Relief and Spiritual Harmony

  Welcome back to Enchanting Babble , where magic meets thee mundane in the most delightful ways! Today, I’m thrilled to share another encha...

About Me

My photo
Welcome, dear wanderer, to a realm where enchantment weaves its spell around every word and every corner. You have stepped into ENCHANTING BABBLE, a sanctuary of thoughts, dreams, and whimsy that has been casting its magic since 2009. Here, time is but a doorway to endless inspiration. Venture as far back as you wish, for each post is a stepping stone on a path of wonder. From the mystical musings of ENCHANTING BABBLE to the captivating allure of ENCHANTING REAL ESTATE, our newest addition in 2024, there is a treasure trove waiting for you. Feel the pull of destiny? Follow the trail of stardust by subscribing to this blog, and whisper a hello when you do. There are no mere coincidences in this enchanted world; if you find yourself here, it is the magic of the universe that has woven our paths together. May our bond flourish in the garden of love, and may joy bloom as you embark on this journey with me. Dive into the depths of over a thousand posts, each a portal to another realm of possibility. So, take my hand, dear traveler, and let’s open every door to the extraordinary. Welcome to ENCHANTING BABBLE, where the magic is just beginning.