Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, May 25, 2017

A Goddess is Born - Happiest Birthday to You!

 


16 years ago today I gave birth to my beautiful Earth Angel Goddess Olivia - she has opened up my world to this immeasurable amount of love that just keeps on growing and growing and growing. HAPPIEST SWEET 16 to you baby @luxurett - you are my world. I absolutely LOOOVE & CHERISH YOU!!! May you continue to Blossom in every single way as you continue your own journey, discovery of mind, body, heart and soul elevations - you are my indie shine - a super Goddess shining your Bright Lights !!!!! Keep on shining !!!!! Namaste Birthday Girl - Eye Love You 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😇😇😇😇😇😇😇 #HappyBirthday #Sweet16 #Beautiful #Goddess #Birthday #Celebrations #Gemini #Feed #Soul #Transformer #Believe #Receive #Achieve #Dreamers #Succeed #Daughter #Goals #UnbreakableBonds #May25th #Mermaid #Indigo #thirdeyewideopen #Proud #momlife 


 

No comments:

Featured Post - Available NOW on AMAZON!

Stretching Monologue

The body is fascinating, everything it reveals unto us if we just gave it a moment to listen to it. The things our body reveals are deep. Th...

About Me